Contribute
Register

[Solved] Z170x UD5-TH 6700 Installation Issues macOS /High Sierra

Status
Not open for further replies.
Try 0x67 and I assume you’re injecting via the nvidiaweb parameter?

Still nothing! not sure what to do next everything seems to be done! I'm sure its something ridiculous.

Plist attached.

If you have FakeSMC in your system/library/extensions, or ~/library/extensions, move it to EFI/Clover/Kexts/Other and download and add Lilu.kext, shiki.kext, and nvidiagraphicsfixup.kext to that folder, and add the boot argument shikigva=12 (make sure SIP is disabled (which it is in the config.plist you attached))
let me know if that helps :)

If you have FakeSMC in your system/library/extensions, or ~/library/extensions, move it to EFI/Clover/Kexts/Other and download and add Lilu.kext, shiki.kext, and nvidiagraphicsfixup.kext to that folder, and add the boot argument shikigva=12 (make sure SIP is disabled (which it is in the config.plist you attached))
let me know if that helps :)

So I went through every file with a fine tooth comb.
EmuVariableUefi-64.edi had not been placed in the right folder with Clover. Not certain as to why.

Thanks for all your help.

@canyondust , I have one last question.
Trying to enable SIP again in recovery partition to access the terminal after reboot it still shows in my system disabled.

@canyondust , I have one last question.
Trying to enable SIP again in recovery partition to access the terminal after reboot it still shows in my system disabled.

In your config.plist change csractiveconfig to
0x0 (its currently 0x67) it’s in RT Variables

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back