Contribute
Register

[Solved] Z170x UD5-TH 6700 Installation Issues macOS /High Sierra

Status
Not open for further replies.
go into the nvidia preferences pane, set the driver to Nvidia but don't reboot when it asks. Instead click "not now", then click the lock icon at the bottom left of the pane, and reboot manually. Let me know if THAT works.

Still no luck. I cannot figure out for the life of me why i set the Nvidia web driver and reboot and still boots with choppy graphics.

Still no luck. I cannot figure out for the life of me why i set the Nvidia web driver and reboot and still boots with choppy graphics.

Are you on High Sierra? If so you need to enable SIP before installing the drivers...

Are you on High Sierra? If so you need to enable SIP before installing the drivers...

Yes I'm on High Sierra.
Enabled or Disabled? , Checked in Terminal shows enabled.

Enabled. Hmmm...

Tried to reinstall the Nvidia driver and it shows installer encountered a problem.

Maybe this is why its not working correctly.

In clover what is your CSRActiveConfig value in clover? If it’s actually 0x0 (enabled) uninstall the driver and install it again. If it’s 0x03 or 0x67, change it to 0x0, reboot and try reinstalling the drivers then...

In clover what is your CSRActiveConfig value in clover? If it’s actually 0x0 (enabled) uninstall the driver and install it again. If it’s 0x03 or 0x67, change it to 0x0, reboot and try reinstalling the drivers then...
Drivers installed properly. should i put it back to to 0x03?

Rebooted and still the driver wont stick.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back