10. PowerBook
  11. Quadra
  12. SE
  13. Xserve
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
  3. Windows Phone
Next problem. YouTube videos won't play. Tried Safari and Chrome. Basically, the video loads about 30-40%, and shows a fixed frame, and I can kind of click through to show other frames, but it refuses to play the video. The spinning loader doesn't stop.

Latest Pascal drivers on 10.12.5 perhaps??

Weird.

sorry, I didn't get how you fixed it... and seems that many people in this forum have the same issue... could you be like very didatic?

Wanted to drop a note on an old post if anyone is interested, I had the same issue. I have a new hackintosh, i9 9900k, rx 590 fatboy, g skill ram, yada yada. I had this same issue. When I plugged in my focusrite interface it said I HAD to update the firmware for Mojave (upgrade from high sierra). Got a bunch of weird stuff only to have it do the 0:00 in EVERYTHING, even ableton. I tested the interface on my PC and my legit macbook pro. If you are having issues it definitely could be a driver issue, these problems started immediately for me after I put my mac to sleep (a common issue). Replaced drivers on all platforms, all a no go. I fear the firmware update did my perfectly fine interface in. It's definitely broken now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back