Contribute
Register

[solved] XPS 13 9350 Sierra, freezing/crashing when plug/unplug power, HELP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
help me please

As expected.

Your choice.

Messages from apfs.efi. Nothing unusual.
Thank you Rehabman :)
Do you mean everything is fine/normal?
Everything in my report file is OK?
If I erase my old Sierra partition, it won't break my system? I know you can't see the future ;) I'm just asking because maybe you did it for your systems before.. :)
Thank you very much again for your help :)

Thank you for the very fast answer :)
But is my report file correct?

Also my sound is working but I don't have the microphone appearing in the settings..

But is my report file correct?

Unless you have a specific problem that needs analysis, I can't be bothered to look.

Also my sound is working but I don't have the microphone appearing in the settings..

It is a problem with the AppleHDA XML you're using.
Perhaps the person that created them did not contemplate an internal mic (or didn't care to make it work).

Thank you
I still have the problem with black screen after reboot. It only happens after rebooting.. I don't have a Nvidia gpu..
Apparently when my computer reboots the screen turns off and doesn't wake up..

Unless you have a specific problem that needs analysis, I can't be bothered to look.

It is a problem with the AppleHDA XML you're using.
Perhaps the person that created them did not contemplate an internal mic (or didn't care to make it work).
Thank you again for helping me :)
How can I make the internal microphone appears?
Could you look at my config.plist to see if everything is correct because I made it for Sierra and I didn't change anything.. maybe I need specific patches for High Sierra now? I would really appreciate it, thank you ;)

Hi :) Thank you

-I still have the problem with rebooting my computer. The restart option goes only to a black screen with the power still on.
-I don't have the microphone in the settings, I only get
Name: Line IN / Type:Audio line-in port ???

Do you know the fixes for these issues please?

Also when my computer boots I'm getting few lines before Clover menu appears, one telling me

refi_container_create:926: Volume attached is external , is it normal? You said it's because AFPS.. but is it normal?

Thank you :)

Thank you
I still have the problem with black screen after reboot. It only happens after rebooting.. I don't have a Nvidia gpu..
Apparently when my computer reboots the screen turns off and doesn't wake up..

Check BIOS settings. Make sure "fast boot" disabled, legacy boot/CSM enabled.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back