Contribute
Register

[Solved] Where is the 10.13 Combo Update?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Gigabyte Z68MA
CPU
i3-2105
Graphics
8400GS
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I'm looking to go from Sierra to High Sierra and the package via the App Store isn't working on reboot...i can't seem to find the High Sierra combo update (only can find 10.13.2 & that says i need to be on 10.13 to work)...any help?

Thx.

I'm looking to go from Sierra to High Sierra and the package via the App Store isn't working on reboot...i can't seem to find the High Sierra combo update (only can find 10.13.2 & that says i need to be on 10.13 to work)...any help?
For 10.13 & 10.13.1 a ‘combo’ update is not available, since it is not required to combine prior updates.

understood...any idea what i’m doing wrong with the update for high sierra from the app store? restarts..boots, takes forever on the apple logo screen.. then just a blank gray screen

understood...any idea what i’m doing wrong with the update for high sierra from the app store? restarts..boots, takes forever on the apple logo screen.. then just a blank gray screen
Those symptoms indicate that you do not have FakeSMC.kext in /EFI/CLOVER/kexts/Other.

Those symptoms indicate that you do not have FakeSMC.kext in /EFI/CLOVER/kexts/Other.

worked great, up and running on 10.13.2...but my ethernet/lan ports are gone..ugh

worked great, up and running on 10.13.2...but my ethernet/lan ports are gone..ugh
Place your ethernet kext in /EFI/CLOVER/kexts/Other and install it into /Library/Extensions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back