Contribute
Register

[Solved] When upgrading to 10.6.8 kernel crash

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
configuration is hackintosh #1 in my signature.

installed only 4gb ram and only 1 hdd hitachi(it comes from macbook) because my hdd WD Green is 4k sector and it is not supported by camaleon

In Bios:
set bios to optimized defoult
set hpet to 64bit
set ahci instead of ide
bios version F10

start with i boot... in disk util format hd(connected to sata3 0) to 1 partition(called Snow Leopard), table GUID and run 10.6 install. When it finish restart with iboot and select Snow Leopard to run. The video of osx intro don't run and the audio feel the noise during the configuration of the account ecc ecc. when start the os i try to upgrade to 10.6.8 opening first multibeast and installing the combo. but the install don't complete because kernel crash and i can only shut down holding power button.

i'm tryng with integrated graphic but i have a sapphire hd5450 not installed...

please help me..

I have deleted the ACPI_SMC_PlatformPlugin.kext from IOPlatformPluginFamily.kext plugins folder (in System/Library/Extensions).
After install the 10.6.8 the sistem lock to grey screen. For this problem i have boot with i boot and reinstalled more option of multibeast, installed my hd5450 and now the system work! only at start up it is so slow... there are same message in the verbose mode... tomorrow i post one shot...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back