Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
GA-Z87X-UD3H (Clover)
CPU
i7 4770k
Graphics
Nvidia GTX 770
I've read that it can't find the FakeSMC to load it but I have it in my other folder. I've tried copying it to a 10.12 folder and just running that as well. Right now I have all the kexts that were in the L/E in the Other folder as well.
Here's a picture of verbose mode.
Any ideas? Thank you very much!

Attachments

• IMG_0999.JPG
    IMG_0999.JPG
    2.8 MB · Views: 642
I've read that it can't find the FakeSMC to load it but I have it in my other folder. I've tried copying it to a 10.12 folder and just running that as well. Right now I have all the kexts that were in the L/E in the Other folder as well.
Here's a picture of verbose mode.
Any ideas? Thank you very much!
Upload your Clover folder. Delete the themes folder and compress all as zip.

Here it is, thank you very much!
Do I need to update the FakeSMC.kext that resides in S/L/E? I believe it's a pretty old one.

Attachments

• CLOVER.zip
    7.7 MB · Views: 338
Do I need to update the FakeSMC.kext that resides in S/L/E? I believe it's a pretty old one.
you could try and download a newer version of FakeSMC.kext, that may do the job

I have the one in the Other folder but never thought about updating the one on S/L/E that one is 6.11.1328

Why have you a native SSDT in your EFI/Clover/ACPI/patched? Have you created/patched it?
Also you forgot to put HFSPlus.efi in EFI/Clover/driver64UEFI.

I have the one in the Other folder but never thought about updating the one on S/L/E that one is 6.11.1328
i'm using 6.21-311

No, I didn't, should I remove it?
I didn't know that, I'll run the installer and put it there. Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back