Contribute
Register

[Solved] Videos and thumbnails colored and corrupted (artifacts)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Videos thumbnails and the videos seems to be corrupted, showing artifacts in my hackintosh.
It's not always, but happens all the time. YouTube, facebook videos, thumbnails, then i reload
the page to fix. I can't understand why, because i'm even playing with this hackintosh and i have
no problems. I'm using Clover bootloader and Nvidia official drivers.

My PC specs:
Intel i5 4690
8GB RAM DDR3
SSD 120GB
GTX 760 Gigabyte
H97M-D3H motherboard

My multibeast build:
Quick Start > UEFI Boot Mode
Drivers > Audio > Realtek ALCxxx > ALC892
Drivers > Misc > FakeSMC v6.18-313-g671f31c.1707
Drivers > USB > 7/8/9 Series USB Support
Boot loaders > Clover v2.3k r3423 UEFI Boot Mode
Customise > System Definitions > Mac Pro > Mac Pro 3,1

kHkYL6a.png

QYZRXw3.png

Last edited:
@MAU9550, please update your profile (personal details) with your build (Motherboard, CPU and Graphics Card).
The Rules said:
Profiles need to contain at least your primary system to assist others with helping you.

Do you have your iGPU enabled?
Disable your iGPU in the BIOS and disable Inject Intel in your config.plist

@MAU9550, please update your profile (personal details) with your build (Motherboard, CPU and Graphics Card).

Do you have your iGPU enabled?
Disable your iGPU in the BIOS and disable Inject Intel in your config.plist

apparently worked like a charm, mate. i'm really sorry for the silly post, but i'm new to this and i've tried a lot of things unsuccessfully. you guys can now close the thread. thank you again.

(i am updating my personal info right now, thank you for the advice)

Last edited:
I am also having the same issue.
let me try above solution, hope it helps me as well.
I have 7th Gen Setup

Sadly enough disabling intergrated graphics and removing inject intel in my plist did not work for me. Other things mentioned on the internet like changing your mac model only made it worse (to the point I couldn't boot).

However after fixing this, I noticed my web drivers while installed weren't being used and the flag I configured did not work. Now discovering this: https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/new-method-for-enabling-nvidia-web-drivers-in-clover.202341/

And actually adding those two last lines to enable the web drivers solved this problem for me completely!

So for people facing this problem, it might be worth checking if your nvidia drivers are installed and ACTUALLY configured properly!

Damn, I had this problem since a long time (nearly three years, no one could help me in an other forum) and I was going to post about it but thankfully I found this topic and the problem is solved (except for some thumbnails but I guess it's a cache issue right?)! Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back