Z390 Aorus Master
CPU
i9-9900K
Graphics
RX 5700 XT
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hello friends.
I installed the HP ProBook 450 G2 Broadwell laptop device 10.13.3 this topic . Everything works fine but laptop device does not work when I connect VGA monitor.
When I use a different config_usb.plist file, the vga port is running. I can not find where the error is.

The config files and the Clover package are in the current file.
Mysystem
Mobo: HP ProBook 450G2 Broadwell (Clover)
CPU: i5-5200
Graphics: HD5500, 1366x768

Thank you for Help

Attachments

• 30383.zip
    1.9 MB · Views: 46
  • config_usb.plist
    8.9 KB · Views: 242
Last edited:
Hello friends.
I installed the HP ProBook 450 G2 Broadwell laptop device 10.13.3 this topic . Everything works fine but laptop device does not work when I connect VGA monitor.
When I use a different config_usb.plist file, the vga port is running. I can not find where the error is.

The config files and the Clover package are in the current file.
Mysystem
Mobo: HP ProBook 450G2 Broadwell (Clover)
CPU: i5-5200
Graphics: HD5500, 1366x768

Thank you for Help

VGA is not supported.

Thanks for the information rehabman.
but when i boot with config_usb.plist all ports are working fine. how that happens?

You would need to provide "Problem Reporting" files that represent that scenario.

Hello Rehapman
The config files I got while running the vga port are available.
I hope it helps in the solution of my problem.

Both of the ioreg files you have attached (#7 and #1) show three displays detected (I assume then that VGA is working in both examples).
Note that each ioreg is using a different SMBIOS...

First of all thank you for your interest Rehapman

Do I have to make SMBIOS information in every 2 config.plist file and send the files again?

If I use the config.plist file in my config.plist, when I plug in the VGA port monitor, the laptop screen vibrates as if the monitor is detected but the 2nd monitor does not display.

Is there anything you can recommend to run the screen?

First of all thank you for your interest Rehapman

Do I have to make SMBIOS information in every 2 config.plist file and send the files again?

If I use the config.plist file in my config.plist, when I plug in the VGA port monitor, the laptop screen vibrates as if the monitor is detected but the 2nd monitor does not display.

Is there anything you can recommend to run the screen?

If you have two configurations, one which VGA works, and another that doesn't, you should try to change the non-working configuration, one setting at a time (especially graphics related things), to match the working configuration. That way, you'll discover the setting that is the significant difference. Given that both the ioreg you provided use the same ig-platform-id, you should probably start with the SMBIOS difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back