Contribute
Register

(SOLVED) Ventura on Asus Maximus iX Formula (Z270)

@Feartch finally it works!! :headbang:

After long research, I just found the solution, thanks to this youtube tutorial

This video let me know that I could use the App Hackintool, to generate my patch, to have the display.
I followed the different steps, which gave me this patch on this capture:

View attachment 558057

Once integrated into my config.list, with 19,1 SMBIOS, and after restarting, I finally have the display (with a DisplayPort / DVi adapter.)

I hope this post will help others who are having similar issues.
A Big Big thankS you to you @Feartech, without whom I wouldn't be here today.

Good evening.
Hi there, sorry to bother, I have an old Maximus IX Code that's basically the same, and have very similar problem installing Ventura...
Have you already posted your updated EFI folder somewhere?

Hi there, sorry to bother, I have an old Maximus IX Code that's basically the same, and have very similar problem installing Ventura...

Hi @SirJohn2024,

Yes the Asus Maximus IX Formula and the Maximus IX code are very similar.
I use th internal Intel UHD 630 graphic card.
Hear my EFI folder.
Good luck :)

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    9.4 MB · Views: 149
Last edited:
don't forget to remove your unsupported nvidia card

Hi All,

I'm trying to update to MacOS Ventura, because Catalina is running old :)
But i've now tried a million EFI setups from this forum and others, but still can't boot into Ventura. My old Catalina was build on a clover EFI, i've converted it to Opencore(from scratch with opencore manual) and it boots and runs great, I can install ventura, but I can't boot into ventura and gives me a kernel panic (Watchdog)
I spend now hours and days into it, maybe you guys can help me.
I have a sort of the same motherboard, Maximus IX APEX, and I have a RX580 grapics card.

Kind regards,
Brownie

Hi Brownie,

here my EFI for a Maximux IX CODE with i7 7700K using iGpu, works great except cannot update from system and had to go by USB...

Hope this help

Attachments

• EFI.ZIP
    5.5 MB · Views: 141
Back