Register

[Solved] USB wifi AppStore and iMessage error

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hey, My laptop has no working ethernet so I use a usb adapter to connect to Wifi. I can't login to Appstore or imessage as (I guess) my usb wifi is showing as IOBuiltIn = False.I have tried EthernetBuitIn = Yes but it makes no difference.
Any help would be great!

Attachments

• ioreg.zip
    416.1 KB · Views: 133
Last edited:
Master,
if you have time, could you comment if my statement is correct or not?
I null the eth0 using your method ( kext way), I'm using external USB WiFI. followed the " iMeesage: guide, still get activation error when try to log in imessage.
icloud logging in appears fine and I added a legit device trusted verification from Apple, but when I use the find my device function, it always says the your device is not connected via WiFi and can't be located, but can be locked or erased.

So I concluded that the "can't activate iMeesage service error" and the the above"can't locate device error" are caused by the same source is that because I used USB WiFi and even with mulling trick, ( I aslo noted that if I further gave the nulled etho port a real IP add, it actually does show up as ( from orange) green active real Ethernet status bar.

Am I right that I can only activate the" imessage/find my Mac service" if I have an internal working Wifi ( since I profile my Hacktop as book air i5 2013 mdodel,which there is no such oem Ethernet port and if I change profile to older 2011 Macbook pro with real Ethernet port will fix it)
Thank you, Master:) have a nice weekend;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back