Contribute
Register

[Solved] USB keyboard/ mouse no power at High Sierra installation language screen

Status
Not open for further replies.
i even tried USB 2.0 pendrive it show no entry sign on every USB2 or 3 port, at least USB 3 pendrive can boot into the language screen just that the keyboard and mouse not working

Bombardier etc were posting work arounds and such for related issues with b370, h370 etc. I had the same problem with the h370. Using the updated usb kext by rehabman and the xcci-200-series-injector kext I think, selecting some sort of usb options in the clover configurator seemed to work.

yes, i manage to solve the problem with the solution from this thread https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/h370-b360-and-h310-motherboards.249825/ with the kexts of USBInjectall and XHCI-200-series, now i was trying to solve the intel uhd630 graphic acceleration
Hi ,I'm sorry that I'm just a nvoice.I have the same problem with you that keyboard and mouse not work.Can you tell me how to fix this problem with USBInjectall and XHCI-200-series ,is that just copy these kexts to usb EFI folder,or other ways ? Thank you very much .

Hi ,I'm sorry that I'm just a nvoice.I have the same problem with you that keyboard and mouse not work.Can you tell me how to fix this problem with USBInjectall and XHCI-200-series ,is that just copy these kexts to usb EFI folder,or other ways ? Thank you very much .
Hi, sorry for late reply, yes copy to EFI >clover>kexts> other folder

Hi,
My build is Gigabyte H370M D3H | i3 8100 | GeForce GT 710 (Signature didnt have option for 710, so i choose 740)
I`m having the same issue of USB not detecting while loading High Sierra Installation.

I have created bootable USB using default instructions in tonymac site. Now in my USB folder, I have EFI-Backups, Install macOS High Sierra.app, MultiBeast.
In EFI-Backups folder -> r4045 -> 2018-04-11-18h04 -> EFI -> There are BOOT, CLOVER folders.

Where should I copy the kext files USBInjectAll.kext & XHCI-200-series-injector.kext for the USB devices to work ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back