CPU
i5-6500
Graphics
HD 530
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I apologize in advance, I don't have any problem reporting files yet. I have installed Mojave 3 times so far on my computer with success, however if I reboot after the installer finishes and I set up an account in Mojave, the keyboard and mouse stop working. I can't login so I cant check if usb storage works. As far as the keyboard and mouse regardless of the port I plug it into, they don't work. My Bios is set up according to the guide so I don't think its that. I tried USBInjectall and GenericUSBXHCi, and tried USBBusFix=Yes.

I apologize in advance, I don't have any problem reporting files yet. I have installed Mojave 3 times so far on my computer with success, however if I reboot after the installer finishes and I set up an account in Mojave, the keyboard and mouse stop working. I can't login so I cant check if usb storage works. As far as the keyboard and mouse regardless of the port I plug it into, they don't work. My Bios is set up according to the guide so I don't think its that. I tried USBInjectall and GenericUSBXHCi, and tried USBBusFix=Yes.
Fixed using XHCI kexttopatch patch for 10.14.1

Fixed using XHCI kexttopatch patch for 10.14.1

Can you explain how do I get this patch? It doesn't show up in the Clover Configurator menu. Or maybe uploading your plist file?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back