Contribute
Register

[Solved] updated to Clover 4700 and now my osx high sierra doesnt boot?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am on whatever version gets put on the Mojave USB stick when you build it with Unibeast. 4630 I think. I could not get 4700 to work after hours of trying. Probably some versions between the two would be ok but I'm fine for now.

Had the same issue after updating clover to 4700. Just added AptioMemoryFix-64.efi to fix.
:clap:
Same here.
had to reboot from a a backup Clover on USB stick, reinstall Clover 4700 with AptioMemoryFix-64.efi
reboot, and :headbang:

Currently my Clover 2.4 t4700 is

UEFI booting
Install in ESP
Datahub dxe
Fsinject 64
SMChelper-64
VBoxHfs-64
Apfsdriverloader-64
cmsvideodxe-64
Osxaptiofixdrv-64
Filevault 2 uefi drivers
install rc scripts on other volumes

and it still resets after booting clover and restarts the nuc how can I get this working again?

Last edited:
Had the same issue after updating clover to 4700. Just added AptioMemoryFix-64.efi to fix.

Phew thanks. Never update clover before a big project is due the next day. :(:crazy::oops: Me not smart. All I had to do was boot from my old USB key I used to install High Sierra. Then used clover configurator to add the AptioMemoryFix-64.efi

Thanks to the above - I was missing the AptioMemoryFix-64.efi and FileVault2, Mojave is now working on mine

hi, can you explain how you can add the aptio file if i can't boot? Can pi do it from the clover boot manager?
Thanks for your help

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back