Graphics
EVGA GTX 760 02G-P4-2765-KR
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
I updated to 10.12.4 before upgrading clover. Now it won't boot. Last thing in log is AppleKeyStore operation failed. Is there a way to upgrade clover on this drive without needing to boot into the OS? I do have another disk that has an older version of the OS on. I could boot that up and work on the failed drive that way but not sure if it will be possible to upgrade clover on it. Any input appreciated.

thanks,

I updated to 10.12.4 before upgrading clover. Now it won't boot. Last thing in log is AppleKeyStore operation failed. Is there a way to upgrade clover on this drive without needing to boot into the OS? I do have another disk that has an older version of the OS on. I could boot that up and work on the failed drive that way but not sure if it will be possible to upgrade clover on it. Any input appreciated.

thanks,
Download the Clover bootable ISO from the sourceforge page, you can copy CLOVER_X64.EFI from that to your EFI partition. Alternatively boot to your older partition and run the installer package on the disk you want to upgrade.

Download the Clover bootable ISO from the sourceforge page, you can copy CLOVER_X64.EFI from that to your EFI partition. Alternatively boot to your older partition and run the installer package on the disk you want to upgrade.

Thank you it worked.

Hi, I got into the same situation as OP
I downloaded the newest Clover, Install it on a USB drive and make a clover bootdrive, and try to boot with that, didnt work, stuck at the apple logo and Spinning wheel screen.

I dont really get how to "copy CLOVER_X64.EFI from that to your EFI partition", does that mean I have to copy this file into my main drive?

Hi, I got into the same situation as OP
I downloaded the newest Clover, Install it on a USB drive and make a clover bootdrive, and try to boot with that, didnt work, stuck at the apple logo and Spinning wheel screen.

I dont really get how to "copy CLOVER_X64.EFI from that to your EFI partition", does that mean I have to copy this file into my main drive?
Yes, rename the existing files to clover.old and replace
Code:
/efi/clover/cloverx64.efi
and
Code:
/efi/boot/boot_x64.efi
with the version from the latest clover ISO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back