Contribute
Register

[solved] Unable to find macOS installer in clover

Status
Not open for further replies.
Currently I'm unable to use my mac so I can't access it

Why?

If you're away from the Mac that you used to create the USB, wait until you're back at it so you can upload problem reporting files (eg. EFI/Clover from the USB).

No sense in replying unless you can provide the requested problem reporting files.

Don't forget that some of the tasks required for problem reporting (pressing F2 and F4 in Clover) happen on the hack prior to collecting EFI/Clover.

Read FAQ, "Problem Reporting" carefully.

Its broken so I lended my friend's mac to do all the unibeast and etc

Its broken so I lended my friend's mac to do all the unibeast and etc

The laptop guide does not use Unibeast.

You will need to borrow the Mac in order to get the required files (and no doubt fix your mistakes).

So I will need to use terminal?If that’s so I will need to re-do everything right?

Found a way to make IGPU to work now need to deal with AppleACPICPU as it’s wasting my time.After the AppleACPICPU I only have a cursor and a blank white screen which means I am progressing :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    3.8 MB · Views: 63
After all the boot codes this comes in without anything suppose to be with the cursor but it disappeared after a click of a mouse

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 37
I do not need it anymore.Thank you all for helping me I'm finally able to boot macOS High Sierra with no error the post error should be able to be fixed by me.Thank you again yall for helping me

I do not need it anymore.Thank you all for helping me I'm finally able to boot macOS High Sierra with no error the post error should be able to be fixed by me.Thank you again yall for helping me

Marked solved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back