Contribute
Register

[SOLVED] Unable to boot into Clover from USB (Fujitsu AH512)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Clover Configurator can break config.plist's and can be a nightmare at times, use xcode or plist editpro

on :
https://github.com/RehabMan/OS-X-Clover-Laptop-Config/blob/master/config_HD3000_1366x768.plist
Inject->Intel=true, you have yours set to false....

Ah I see, I'll steer clear of that on both my systems from now on, thank you for the heads up!

Yeah I switched it off last night as I was reading in another post that if I stop the injection it will try to run with basic/no acceleration, and that may bypass the black screen issue.

I'll revert once I'm home tonight and update accordingly.

Ah I see, I'll steer clear of that on both my systems from now on, thank you for the heads up!

Yeah I switched it off last night as I was reading in another post that if I stop the injection it will try to run with basic/no acceleration, and that may bypass the black screen issue.

I'll revert once I'm home tonight and update accordingly.

Your profile needs updating. It has no information on your chipset (could be 7-series or 6-series... the difference is important).

Your profile needs updating. It has no information on your chipset (could be 7-series or 6-series... the difference is important).
Hi Rehabman, I kept trying to add it and it got removed, I thought it was a browser issue as it never looked to save it but turns out it was an admin as I was then banned me for a few days for re-adding it to my profile.

Regardless, it's a HM75 chipset.

In the mean time I've tried to boot this with Enoch Bootloader and I've gotten verbose, but stuck with a USBSMC error.

I have a UEFI (Clover) and Legacy (Enoch) USB installers, happy to proceed with either if one has a better chance of success.

Hi Rehabman, I kept trying to add it and it got removed, I thought it was a browser issue as it never looked to save it but turns out it was an admin as I was then banned me for a few days for re-adding it to my profile.

Regardless, it's a HM75 chipset.

As long as you add it to "CPU", should be fine.
eg. change: "i5-2540M" to "i5-2540M, HM75"
Don't put that kind of thing in your signature as that is not allowed (read the site rules for details).

I have a UEFI (Clover) and Legacy (Enoch) USB installers, happy to proceed with either if one has a better chance of success.

You should use Clover.

You should use Clover.

Would you recommend UEFI or Legacy, as I'm still unable to reach verbose in UEFI, I've not tried it yet but Im wondering if that may increased my chances of success?

Would you recommend UEFI or Legacy, as I'm still unable to reach verbose in UEFI, I've not tried it yet but Im wondering if that may increased my chances of success?

You could always try both UEFI and legacy.

You could always try both UEFI and legacy.

I've tried UEFI and Legacy, 32 bit and 64 bit Clovers.

All go to black screen no verbose when selecting any option on Clover.

I've reached verbose with other bootloaders so I feel the laptop is capable of this.
The BIOS is a Phoenix SecureCore Tiano 1.12, it's basic looking.

I'm not sure how to continue with this, I've been looking into this everyday for weeks and I've not a single idea.

Also I am unable to update my profile from here on, I did as you suggested (Graphics,Chipset) and lost access for a week.

Here's the clover file, there's nothing to photo as Clover doesn't reach Verbose.
It is just a blank empty screen. The USB LEDs even go off, I can press Ctrl + Alt + Delete and reset the machine.

Attachments

• CLOVER.zip
    1.4 MB · Views: 160
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back