Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
GA-Z87X-UD3H
CPU
i7 4790K
Graphics
Nvidia Quadro 4000 2GB
Hi all!
I’ve an old PC, CPU Intel Core2 Duo E8500 on Asus P5B deluxe, 8Gb Ram, Nvidia GeForce G210.
It worked fine with El Capitan and previous OSs (no audio on El Capitan, I don’t care).
I successfully updated to Sierra, but new OS start only with flag on ‘vesa’ video mode, so I made a fresh install using Multibeast Sierra edition 9.0.1after installation, as usual.
Sadly the system doesn’t start anymore. Just after a fast message ‘welcome to clover’ the system hangs and the screen below appears.
Any suggestion? Thanks!
screen.jpg

Last edited:
Hi all!
I’ve an old PC, CPU Intel Core2 Duo E8500 on Asus P5B deluxe, 8Gb Ram, Nvidia GeForce G210.
It worked fine with El Capitan and previous OSs (no audio on El Capitan, I don’t care).
I successfully updated to Sierra, but new OS start only with flag on ‘vesa’ video mode, so I made a fresh install using Multibeast Sierra edition 9.0.1after installation, as usual.
Sadly the system doesn’t start anymore. Just after a fast message ‘welcome to clover’ the system hangs and the screen below appears.
Any suggestion? Thanks!

I solved with a workaround: downgrading Clover_v2.3k_r3423 instead of r3766 and injecting Nvidia by multibeast 9.0.1
Audio still missing, but the mainboard is old and I don't care. Anyway if someone had a solution also for this, the computer could be fully functional.
Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back