Motherboard
Asus ProArt Z690 Creator WiFi
CPU
i7-12700K
Graphics
RX 5700 XT
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi guys, i´ve been posting in the sierra part, but due to big problems I tried to go back to El Cap with clover. After starting a clean install that failed many times (on the very gear where it was 100% working yesterday), I find myself in a pickle. The first part of the install went ok, then after the first reboot no sign of my usb drive in UEFI mode. I still see it in the boot options as normal (without "UEFI :") but when i select it of course it doesn´t boot. I reprepared the USB drive maybe 5 times with the same result. More weird, with ALL the drives unplugged, I still see a boot possibility called Mac Os X, how in hell is that possible???
So here I am, with the absolute impossibility to reinstall my OS.
If it can help, i have a fresh superduper copy of my drive on another drive. Tried to restore it to the main drive (freshly formated) and to install Clover on top of it (same way as for any post install) : no clover menu....
If some one has an idea please, please, this workstation is very important to me ...

Hi, could you explain how do you did this. My ELCap system drive does not boot at all. I want to try to clean EFI with the tool from my win10 disk, and then rerun clover installation through multibeast after booting with my ElCap usb drive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back