Contribute
Register

[SOLVED]Thunderbolt to DisplayPort HDMI AUDIO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

msh

Motherboard
MAG Z490 TOMAHAWK
CPU
i5-10400
Graphics
UHD 630
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
I discovered my mobo is capable running natively my monitor PHL BDM3270 2560x1440 by connecting thunderbolt to DisplayPort with cable mini-display to DisplayPort. My hack works perfectly, then I removed my RX 560 because I needn't them and there is no support for RX 560. Now,I would have HDMI AUDIO and I tried TOLEDA method but no success. I am wandering if it's possible to get HDMI AUDIO working with thunderbolt to DisplayPort connection? Thanks

See AppleHDA HDMI Audio/Post #1/IV. Problem Reporting; post to thread linked with requested files attached.
Hi Toleda, I post somme files requeested. I use 10.13.4, motherbord: GA-Z77X-UP5 TH, Bios:F12 Processor: intel i7-3770k.
Procedure, I downloaded the command audio-cloverHDMI-130-v0.8.command and I mounted EFI and run the command and answer y/n and reboot. Thanks ,Thanks.

Attachments

• Archive.zip
    1.3 MB · Views: 146
run the command and answer y/n and reboot
HD4000 HDMI audio ssdt ignored:
Edit config,plist:
a. set ACPI/DSDT/Fixes/FixDisplay/NO
b. remove ACPI/DSDT/patches/Item 2 (Rename HDEF to AZAL)
c. remove ACPI/DSDT/patches/Item 1 (Rename GFX0 to IGPU)
The connector patch is missing, run cloverALC
Save, restart, replay with new files

Hi Toleda, I post somme files requeested. I use 10.13.4, motherbord: GA-Z77X-UP5 TH, Bios:F12 Processor: intel i7-3770k.
Procedure, I downloaded the command audio-cloverHDMI-130-v0.8.command and I mounted EFI and run the command and answer y/n and reboot. Thanks ,Thanks.
Do I have this?
Screen Shot 2018-05-04 at 20.41.58.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back