H110M-DS2
CPU
Intel Core i5-7400
Graphics
Palit GTX 1060 3G
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hi guys,

I am a newbie at Hackintosh and I am trying to install MacOS Sierra on my Desktop. However, I keep getting stuck at the Clover Boot screen with many "+" icons. Is there a way to fix this?

My Spec is:
- Motherboard: H110M-DS2
- BIOS: F20
- CPU: Core I5-7400
- GPU: GTX 1060 3G
- RAM: 8G

I am also attaching the screen shot of my problem and the option I chose to boot with Clover.

Thanks you guys,

Attachments

• IMG_20170705_000855816_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20170705_000855816_HDR.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 829
  • IMG_20170705_000945298.jpg
    IMG_20170705_000945298.jpg
    5 MB · Views: 858
Thanks @P1LGRIM for the instruction,

I tried to turn FakeCPUID in the config list as you told but I was still stuck at the boot screen. In addition, I also tried to tweak some info in the config list as the post said but there was no success.

I am attaching my EFI here. It would be nice if you guys can have a look since I don't know what I am doing wrong.

Thanks guys,

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    1.7 MB · Views: 154
Thanks @P1LGRIM for the instruction,

I tried to turn FakeCPUID in the config list as you told but I was still stuck at the boot screen. In addition, I also tried to tweak some info in the config list as the post said but there was no success.

I am attaching my EFI here. It would be nice if you guys can have a look since I don't know what I am doing wrong.

Thanks guys,
Your config.plist is a travesty, no hope of it working as it is.

Try with this config.plist

Attachments

• config.plist
    16.3 KB · Views: 568
The Rules said:
Profiles need to contain at least your primary system to assist others with helping you

Your config.plist is a travesty, no hope of it working as it is.
Thank you so much @P1LGRIM.

Now my hackintosh has booted and worked like a champ. However, there is just one issue with the graphic card. My GTX 1060 was not fully recognized since the display was on but the info did not show its name. In addition, it keeps using OSX default display driver instead of NVDIA Web drive. Even when I switch to the web drive and reboot the rig, it keeps going with the OSX default display driver. Is there a way to work this out?

Hi all i'm new in this forum and new with hackintosh, i've almost the same configuration, but not the gtx1060, i tryed the config.plist posted by @P1LGRIM with no success, install stop at "++++++++++++++++++", Can someone help me ?
Thanks so much

Last edited:
Now my hackintosh has booted and worked like a champ. However, there is just one issue with the graphic card. My GTX 1060 was not fully recognized since the display was on but the info did not show its name. In addition, it keeps using OSX default display driver instead of NVDIA Web drive. Even when I switch to the web drive and reboot the rig, it keeps going with the OSX default display driver. Is there a way to work this out?
Installation procedure :

BIOS - Disable Integrated graphics - Set PEG as Primary
Use a digital connection - DVI or HDMI - VGA is not supported.
Boot with nv_disable=1
Install web drivers
Config.plist - Do not inject Intel or Nvidia graphics and no ig-platform-id
Config.plist - Disable SIP fully - CsrActiveConfig 0x67
Edit config.plist - NvidiaWeb = true as per Link
May need to emulate NVRAM - Problem 6
Remove nv_disable=1 from config.plist
May need to install Lilu.kext and NvidiaGraphicsFixup.kext to /Library/Extensions

Second reminder :
The Rules said:
Profiles need to contain at least your primary system to assist others with helping you

Last edited:
Hi all i'm new in this forum and new with hackintosh, i've almost the same configuration, but not the gtx1060, i tryed the config.plist posted by @P1LGRIM with no success, install stop at "++++++++++++++++++", Can someone help me ?
Thanks so much
Do not hijack another user's thread - Start a new one of your own.

The Rules said:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back