Contribute
Register

[Solved] Stuck at apple logo before installation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
H270-D3H
CPU
i5 - 6500
Graphics
GTX 1050
Mac
  1. iMac
Hello,

I am trying to install macOS Sierra using unibeast. I have connected the usb drive and after clicking on "boot from usb" in clover options, I am stuck at black screen with apple logo.

I have disable VT-d after click "load optimized default" in my bios.

Motherboard - H270m ds3h
Cpu - i5 6500

Link to screenshot - https://www.dropbox.com/s/8phalj4ck7piao8/IMG_20170514_013010.jpg?dl=0

Hello,

I am trying to install macOS Sierra using unibeast. I have connected the usb drive and after clicking on "boot from usb" in clover options, I am stuck at black screen with apple logo.

I have disable VT-d after click "load optimized default" in my bios.

Motherboard - H270m ds3h
Cpu - i5 6500

Link to screenshot - https://www.dropbox.com/s/8phalj4ck7piao8/IMG_20170514_013010.jpg?dl=0
Boot in verbose mode again and make a photo. Attach it!
Also upload the Clover folder of the bootable drive as zip ( delet themes folder before, otherwise the file size is large ).

Also udate your personal details and fill in your hardware specifications.

@daremekiddy, please update your profile (personal details) with your build (Motherboard or Model, CPU and Graphics Card).
The Rules said:
Profiles need to contain at least your primary system to assist others with helping you.

Boot your system in Verbose Mode and post a picture of your screen when it freezes/hangs.
At Clover Boot Screen press space bar and select Verbose (-v)

@daremekiddy, please update your profile (personal details) with your build (Motherboard or Model, CPU and Graphics Card).

Boot your system in Verbose Mode and post a picture of your screen when it freezes/hangs.
At Clover Boot Screen press space bar and select Verbose (-v)

I have updated my personal details. Thank you. I followed this guide by jktaurus8 and have been able to install and run almost everything. I still have a few problems with audio and video card. I will open a new post for this issues.

Sorry about the delay in replying to this post. I am running a startup during the day and thing's have been really hectic here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back