Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
ASUS Z97-A
CPU
i5-4460
Graphics
GT 740
Hi,
Hoping someone out there might be able to help. Had a working El Capitan install on my ssd and had a brain fart and accidentally updated to 10.11.6 and now, I can get to clover, select os x ssd, then it goes to Apple logo screen, bar moves across, and then I get a black screen with spinning circle, alternating with mouse cursor... Doesn't get past that. I don't have a backup. (ugh)
Any help would be greatly appreciated...
Thanks!

I can get to clover, select os x ssd, then it goes to Apple logo screen, bar moves across, and then I get a black screen with spinning circle, alternating with mouse cursor... Doesn't get past that.
Boot your system in Verbose Mode and post a picture of your screen when it freezes/hangs.
At Clover Boot Screen press space bar and select Verbose (-v)

Ok, I think I have it. The 1st pic is the last thing that's on the screen before I get the mouse cursor flashing intermittently. The second was a one line bit of info that it flashed once when I restarted... Thanks so much for your help btw!!
IMG_8627.JPG
IMG_8624.JPG

Boot your system in Verbose Mode and post a picture of your screen when it freezes/hangs.

Forgot to post as reply... see below/above

Update... I was able to boot into safe mode through Clover, but have no clue as to what to do to remedy this issue... ideas?
Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back