CPU
i7-6500U
Graphics
HD520
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
I don't know how dsdt exactly works but I have a very strength problem when trying to edit the DSDT. The first error is I got 146 Errors in my DSDT.dsl (Fresh Extract). I have done dsdt patch before but only used to get 4 to 6 errors and some few patches fixed them, but this time 146 errors just fresh extracted dsdt. I have tried deleting them all and re extract ACPI but still the same. The one more biggest trouble I am getting is the patches are empty. It the links are correct with the sources. Can you please take a loot at it? I can also open .asl files directly with MaciASL but now it says Decompilation Error. Something is wrong with me.

DSDT-146-error.png Patch-is-empty.png Sources.pngerrors.pngDSDT-146-error.pngPatch-is-empty.pngSources.pngDecompile-error.png

Attachments

• debug_642.zip
    1.4 MB · Views: 96
Last edited:
I don't know how dsdt exactly works but I have a very strength problem when trying to edit the DSDT. The first error is I got 146 Errors in my DSDT.dsl (Fresh Extract). I have done dsdt patch before but only used to get 4 to 6 errors and some few patches fixed them, but this time 146 errors just fresh extracted dsdt. I have tried deleting them all and re extract ACPI but still the same. The one more biggest trouble I am getting is the patches are empty. It the links are correct with the sources. Can you please take a loot at it?

View attachment 319444 View attachment 319445 View attachment 319446View attachment 319448View attachment 319444View attachment 319445View attachment 319446

Not a desktop. Moved to laptop support.

See ACPI guide:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-patching-laptop-dsdt-ssdts.152573/

I have followed ACPI guide very carefully. I was having this problem now, before I used to get only 4 to 6 errors and I can fix them with patches. but this time the errors are 146 and you can see the attached screenshot above. There are no item when I click patches but in the MACIASL > Preferences > Sources > There I have the patches. Please look at the above attached screenshot carefully.

I have followed ACPI guide very carefully. I was having this problem now, before I used to get only 4 to 6 errors and I can fix them with patches. but this time the errors are 146 and you can see the attached screenshot above. There are no item when I click patches but in the MACIASL > Preferences > Sources > There I have the patches. Please look at the above attached screenshot carefully.

I disassembled as per guide: iasl -da -dl -fe refs.txt DSDT.aml SSDT*.aml
Then opened DSDT.dsl.
Fixed first error (having to do with ECRW/PARSEOP_IF) as per guide.
Fixed remaining errors with "Fix PARSEOP_ZERO Error (aggressive)" patch.
Result: No errors in DSDT.dsl

You need to read the guide carefully.

I disassembled as per guide: iasl -da -dl -fe refs.txt DSDT.aml SSDT*.aml
Then opened DSDT.dsl.
Fixed first error (having to do with ECRW/PARSEOP_IF) as per guide.
Fixed remaining errors with "Fix PARSEOP_ZERO Error (aggressive)" patch.
Result: No errors in DSDT.dsl

You need to read the guide carefully.
Yaaa. I used to get only those two errors before ECRW/PARSEOP_IF and Fix PARSEOP_ZERO Error (aggressive) . But now I am getting 146 errors including these two. I don't know how can I explain you my problems. Do i have rights to upload videos?

Yaaa. I used to get only those two errors before ECRW/PARSEOP_IF and Fix PARSEOP_ZERO Error (aggressive) . But now I am getting 146 errors including these two. I don't know how can I explain you my problems. Do i have rights to upload videos?

Do exactly what I wrote in post #4.
Make sure you're using the correct tools.
Correct tools (MaciASL/iasl) are linked from the guide.
Make sure you're set to ACPI 6.1 in MaciASL->Preferences (as per guide).

Do exactly what I wrote in post #4.
Make sure you're using the correct tools.
Correct tools (MaciASL/iasl) are linked from the guide.
Make sure you're set to ACPI 6.1 in MaciASL->Preferences (as per guide).
This was the fix I was using the older version of MaciASL, sorry I don't know how the old version got installed in my laptop. I check in Preferences the ACPI as set to 4 and and only have option to 5.1. So, Downloaded new from Rehabman bitbucket and worked like a charm. Thanks again. You are super hero.
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back