Graphics
Asus strix vega 56
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
  2. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi guys,

I just finished my High Sierra installation on Asus Z270 strix / 7600k / Asus GTX1070 O8G in 10.13.2

Everything works fine, but when I start the Hackintosh, I have a strange screen with this text (see picture).
Do you have an idea of what can it be?

After this text, the logo apple appears, but completely distorted in low resolution. In the middle of the loading, he change in high resolution. It's not very sexy when I start the hackintosh ? Do you have that too ?

Thanks !

Attachments

• IMG_6314.jpg
    IMG_6314.jpg
    626 KB · Views: 105
  • config.plist
    6.8 KB · Views: 199
Any ideas of what can it be?

APFS verbose boot text - it's harmless if only annoying, you can get a modified APFS file that removes the boot text, there is also a patch that you can add to the config.plist that will remove the text when booting. Just google 'APFS verbose Text and how to remove' should give you what you're looking for or try the one attached here. Good luck.

Attachments

• apfs.efi
    559 KB · Views: 132
APFS verbose boot text - it's harmless if only annoying, you can get a modified APFS file that removes the boot text, there is also a patch that you can add to the config.plist that will remove the text when booting. Just google 'APFS verbose Text and how to remove' should give you what you're looking for or try the one attached here. Good luck.

Thank you, I just changed the apfs.efi on my efi partition (after mount efi partition with clover configurator), changed the file like you say with your file, and now that work fine.

Thanks again ! :clap::headbang:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back