Contribute
Register

[SOLVED] ssdtPRGen, AICPUPM kernel panics, and stepping woes

Status
Not open for further replies.
The image shows 10.11.6, not 10.12.

im trying to fix this before to take the update...can i make the update booting without ssdt.aml as im doing now to boot into el capitan?

im trying to fix this before to take the update...can i make the update booting without ssdt.aml as im doing now to boot into el capitan?

It seems that some are suggesting this problem has a different solution in 10.12.
Address it after the update.

It seems that some are suggesting this problem has a different solution in 10.12.
Address it after the update.

Ok...im on sierra now...here is the screenshot.
IMAG0260.jpg

Did you regenerate the SSDT with the latest ssdtPRgen.sh after upgrading to 10.12?

Finally, i make a new ssdt with beta version and now i can boot without KP.

Should i remove DropOem, generate c and p states to NO in the config.plist?

Another thing is that i lost volumen and brightness shortcuts on my keyboard, make the download and install scripts on your guide but no success.

edit: nevermind i just saw the [README] Common (some unsolved) Problems in 10.12 Sierra

thanks rehab man for your help!

Last edited:
Should i remove DropOem, generate c and p states to NO in the config.plist?

The ProBook guide has correct config.plist for various models (including yours).

Hi,
Successful upgrade from El Cap to Sierra!
I've disabled -xcpm flag as you said it's not doing anything.
Question: I'm not using ssdtPRgen.sh right now, just "Generate Cstates" and "Pstates" from Clover.
Should i move to ssdtPRgen.sh, what is the benefit? :?:
my "AppleIntelInfo.kext" report seems fine so...(txt attached)

my specs: Z77-UD5H -i7 CPU 3770K (oc'ed 4.6ghz) Nvidia 660Ti
clover boot.jpg clover acpi.jpg

Attachments

• AppleIntelInfo.kext.txt
    11.9 KB · Views: 170
Hi,
Successful upgrade from El Cap to Sierra!
I've disabled -xcpm flag as you said it's not doing anything.
Question: I'm not using ssdtPRgen.sh right now, just "Generate Cstates" and "Pstates" from Clover.
Should i move to ssdtPRgen.sh, what is the benefit? :?:
my "AppleIntelInfo.kext" report seems fine so...(txt attached)

my specs: Z77-UD5H -i7 CPU 3770K (oc'ed 4.6ghz) Nvidia 660Ti
View attachment 216967 View attachment 216968

Power management is not complete until you provide APSN/APSS/ACST/etc objects (from ssdtPRgen.sh).

This topic is for laptops though.

Make sure you're using the current/latest ssgPRgen.sh.
Keep in mind this result is with Sierra (in Sierra the -xcpm flag is not available... has no effect).

Hey Guys,

I am having some trouble with my speed stepping too, I'm only able to get to (35) when my highest turbo boost should be (39). iGPU is also not hitting the max (13). I'm running the latest ssdtPRgen with -c 2 as suggested. The result is the best I have had so far :clap: but still not perfect. CPU is still running about 10 degrees to hot.

Previously when trying to achieve native power management I would search xcpm in the console to see if the option loaded. Since that is no longer an option what should I search for?

Also how to I know if my SSDT is being loaded?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back