i7 8750H
Graphics
GTX 1070 G-Sync Panel
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
So I ran the ssdtprgen script and it generated a ssdt.aml for my cpu (i7-6820HQ) and placed it into clover/acpi/pacthed. And whenever I boot I am getting a kernel panic error. When I actually run the ssdtprgen script I am getting a warning about Macbookpro 13,3 not being in the S/L/ platform support.plist file; so I don't know if that is also causing problems? And if it is what model identifier should I be using?

I also read that Skylake uses Intel speed shift and needs some more work done for that. I look up all the xcpm patches and literally can't figure it out??? Something about MSR for dell laptops being locked?

I was wondering if someone would be able to guide me easily or point me in the right direction.
Thank you!

So I ran the ssdtprgen script and it generated a ssdt.aml for my cpu (i7-6820HQ) and placed it into clover/acpi/pacthed. And whenever I boot I am getting a kernel panic error. When I actually run the ssdtprgen script I am getting a warning about Macbookpro 13,3 not being in the S/L/ platform support.plist file; so I don't know if that is also causing problems? And if it is what model identifier should I be using?

I also read that Skylake uses Intel speed shift and needs some more work done for that. I look up all the xcpm patches and literally can't figure it out??? Something about MSR for dell laptops being locked?

I was wondering if someone would be able to guide me easily or point me in the right direction.
Thank you!

No "Problem Reporting" files attached.
Read FAQ, "Problem Reporting" again. Carefully. Attach all requested files/output.
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/

Your profile has no details on your laptop hardware. Please fix as per FAQ.

Hey I actually just got it working, I put the kernel patch under kext patches... Oops. It's working perfectly now, Thanks though!

FYI: The xcpm_idle patch is present in all my guide plists.

Also, with your CPU you only need SSDT-PluginType1.aml or config.plist/ACPI/SSDT/Generate/PluginType=true (my fork of Clover only). No real need for SSDT.aml generated from ssdtPRgen.sh, although that does provide the plugin-type=1 injection as well.

FYI: The xcpm_idle patch is present in all my guide plists.

Also, with your CPU you only need SSDT-PluginType1.aml or config.plist/ACPI/SSDT/Generate/PluginType=true (my fork of Clover only). No real need for SSDT.aml generated from ssdtPRgen.sh, although that does provide the plugin-type=1 injection as well.
Oh okay, thank you very much

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back