Contribute
Register

[Solved] Sound is not loud on 1150 (Clover Method)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
ASUS ROG B250F Strix Gaming
CPU
i7 7700
Graphics
ASUS RX570 Strix
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I tried Sierra, everything is OK but sound is not loud. First time (2 days ago) It's OK but I don't know why it happens today. If I use headphone, I can hear a little bit but when I use Speaker, I can't hear anything. When I turn back to Windows, it's very loud.

I use MSI B150A Gaming Pro with ALC1150 and clover method (audio_cloverALC-120 with Audio ID: 1).
Anyone can help me with this? Thanks in advance.

P/s: My English is not good, sorry about that :D

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-12-09 at 8.03.37 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2016-12-09 at 8.03.37 AM.png
    3.6 MB · Views: 104
  • config.plist
    6.1 KB · Views: 181
I tried Sierra, everything is OK but sound is not loud. First time (2 days ago) It's OK but I don't know why it happens today. If I use headphone, I can hear a little bit but when I use Speaker, I can't hear anything. When I turn back to Windows, it's very loud.

I use MSI B150A Gaming Pro with ALC1150 and clover method (audio_cloverALC-120 with Audio ID: 1).
Anyone can help me with this? Thanks in advance.

P/s: My English is not good, sorry about that :D

I am having the exact same problem. I went the same route as you with ALC1150 and 100 series + audio_cloverALC-120 with Audio ID: 1 and my audio is very low. I installed Sierra a few days ago with all audio working perfectly (after the inevitable struggles) then yesterday the audio went extremely low. Did a fresh install this morning and am still having the same problem with very low audio!

MSI H170 Gaming M3
i7 6700
GTX770 4GB

The only way I can get decent audio, is to go through USB. It seems to be better than through the front and rear jacks than when they were working properly anyway. But if anybody does have advice on how to correct the audio for the front and rear jacks that would be great. Thanks

Attachments

• IMAG4177.jpg
    IMAG4177.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 131
  • IMAG4178.jpg
    IMAG4178.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 108
But when I return to Windows, I have to change to old port (red port in the picture). How can I keep the same port for 2 OS?
I'm using a Soundmax A4000 (1 Bass + 2 front + 2 rear).

I am having the exact same problem. I went the same route as you with ALC1150 and 100 series + audio_cloverALC-120 with Audio ID: 1 and my audio is very low. I installed Sierra a few days ago with all audio working perfectly (after the inevitable struggles) then yesterday the audio went extremely low. Did a fresh install this morning and am still having the same problem with very low audio!

MSI H170 Gaming M3
i7 6700
GTX770 4GB

Try 2nd Line Out/Black motherboard port.

But when I return to Windows, I have to change to old port (red port in the picture). How can I keep the same port for 2 OS?
I'm using a Soundmax A4000 (1 Bass + 2 front + 2 rear).

Hi All,

Just found on https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/no-sound-realtek-alc-applehda-guide.143750/ the way to fix this.
Uninstall the Realtek Driver on Windows, it's very simple :3

P/s: Thanks for all your help. Please help me to delete this topic, because the solutiion is in Toleda's topic. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back