i5-12600K
Graphics
RX 6900 XT
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
hi boys. my hardware in signature.
i've done a clean install of lion 10.7.3 with unibeast. then i used multi beast 4.2.1 and i choosed:
-used dsdt
-system utilities
-audio realteck
-3rdparty esata
-usb3 drivers
-lnx2mac ethernet
-mac pro 5,1 as smbios

hackintosh works perfectly but randomly it doesn't restart or it doesn't sleep and i have to keep down the power button to shut down it. (black screen but pc doesn't sleep or restart).
sometimes my pci usb2 pci card (that is compatible with mac os) doesn't wake up and i have to unplug and ri plug my peripherals (like pinnacle tv or webcam).
what's the problem?

these were my thoughts:
-mac pro 3,1 instead of 5,1
-it's much better to connect my lion hd to intel sata2 port instead of marvel sata3 port

Re: sometimes doesn't restart or sometimes doesn't sleep

no one?

help me please...

i've tried to change smbios and to connect ssd to intel sata 2 port, but nothing changed. any ideas?

i found out that the sleep's problem was in the d-link usb2 pci (not express)card.
so happy now!!

damn it! that was not the problem!
same as before, sometimes my hack goes sleeping and sometimes not! please help me tony

I know my board has problem with sleep when using the Lnx2Mac driver and is better when switching to the Reltek driver. Just make sure to delete the Lnx2Mac driver before you install the Reltek driver with multibeast.

The 3,1 definition doesn't seem like a bad idea either, usually more compatible.

tried deleting lnx2mac driver, but nothing changes.
when i press sleep from the apple menu, the hackintosh doesn't go sleeping, my cinema display turns off, the pc stays turned on and i must switch off it by pressing down the power button. then if i start it on, the cinema display doesn't switch on. i have to unplug the power cable from my hackintosh, plug it in and then restart the pc.

please help me

please help me...

deleting lxn2mac ethernet and installing realtek drivers seems to have resolved the issue...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back