Status
Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Google works great. This website is flakey along with alot of others. I know the internet is fine in the house the Windows machines work flawlessly this machine seems to timeout alot trying to get to websites. The network card is functioning correctly but it just times out alot what can I do to fix it?

Asus P6T

Help!

(Also network drivers worked out of the box tried installing the ones for the P55 I think it is but still have the same issue)

Ideas?

Re: Some websites take forever?

Anyone?

I don't understand the weird timeout problems. I can ping a site then it just stops pinging a minute later there it goes again no problems...I installed a different Realtek driver the system removed the other (the installer removed it into a conflict folder it was designed to it said) and i'm still having the issues.

This is the only issue I need to fix everything else is great :banghead:

I guess you are referring to my kext. ;)
I'd start by checking cables or trying a different switch port.

Well I forgot we had ISP troubles that morning and it seemed like the internet was just not acting properly. I believe its all operational now it was just an ISP issue. As the network did work perfect just dropped packets a lot timed out etc.

So hey nice kext good work :)

kjarahz said:
Well I forgot we had ISP troubles that morning and it seemed like the internet was just not acting properly. I believe its all operational now it was just an ISP issue. As the network did work perfect just dropped packets a lot timed out etc.

So hey nice kext good work :)
LOL :lol:

Glad all is OK !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back