before plug in USB
Screen Shot 2018-05-09 at 16.26.34.png

after
Screen Shot 2018-05-09 at 16.27.19.png

debug is attached

Attachments

• debug_6193.zip
    2.1 MB · Views: 74
that is strange. if i run the ioregistry explorer manually i never see the fingerprint sensor and other stuff, only the Webcam as on my screenshot.

if i open the
debug_6193.zip the ioreg is same as on my screenshot
attached is the debug file froom the situation when the USB is shown as @x:0

i have the same behavior also on my desktop which used to work like a charm before so i hope it is not something specific to 10.13.4 or Clover 4449

Attachments

• debug_8758.zip
    1.7 MB · Views: 44
Last edited:
are you kidding me? how do you open the ioreg file? I do it using ioregistry explorer which has been downloaded by the gen_debug script
Screen Shot 2018-05-10 at 08.15.26.png
even in IOJones it is the same
Screen Shot 2018-05-10 at 08.22.02.png

I am looking at IODeviceTree as i am plugging in devices not services. :)
I can not see it in the instructions. Actually there is nothing in the instructions about in which tree shall i search in and i do not remember it from the last time i was doing it. So shall it be IOService?

I am looking at IODeviceTree as i am plugging in devices not services. :)

Wrong.

I can not see it in the instructions. Actually there is nothing in the instructions about in which tree shall i search in and i do not remember it from the last time i was doing it. So shall it be IOService?

If there was a need to change the registry plane, it would be mentioned.
It is not mentioned, so why are you changing it?

coz i overlooked it in the IOService tree so i kept searching and that was the place where i found it. maybe you could update it specifically into the guide?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back