[Solved] Sleep/wake/lid not working after upgrade os to High Sierra

Status
Not open for further replies.

Attachments

• LordHung.zip
    3.2 MB · Views: 64
Made some refresh...Hope it's ok?
Thanks a lot!

The files in ACPI/origin are too old to compare against ACPI/patched.
You forgot to press F4.
Please read "Problem Reporting" again. Carefully.

Attachments

• Clover.zip
    13.7 MB · Views: 75
Made some refresh...Hope it's ok?
Thanks a lot!

Your SystemMemory addresses in ACPI/patched/DSDT.aml are not in sync with ACPI/origin.
You need to re-extract (just to be sure), then re-patch DSDT.aml.

Attachments

• LordHung.zip
    2.5 MB · Views: 78
Updated CLOVER and install kexts to /S/L/E. And I think I will repatch my DSDT :D

You should also try different ig-platform-ids.
Note that your ig-platform-id key is not placed in the correct area of config.plist.
Should be config.plist/Graphics/ig-platform-id, not config.plist/Graphics/Inject/ig-platform-id.
What is DVMT-prealloc set to?
Also keep in mind that CsmVideoDxe-64.efi is usually a mistake.
And OsxAptioFixDrv-64.efi and OsxAptioFix2Drv-64.efi and OsxLowMemFixDrv-64.efi are mutually exclusive. You should use only one, typically OsxAptioFixDrv-64.efi.

You should also try different ig-platform-ids.
Note that your ig-platform-id key is not placed in the correct area of config.plist.
Should be config.plist/Graphics/ig-platform-id, not config.plist/Graphics/Inject/ig-platform-id.
What is DVMT-prealloc set to?
Also keep in mind that CsmVideoDxe-64.efi is usually a mistake.
And OsxAptioFixDrv-64.efi and OsxAptioFix2Drv-64.efi and OsxLowMemFixDrv-64.efi are mutually exclusive. You should use only one, typically OsxAptioFixDrv-64.efi.
"You should also try different ig-platform-ids." You mean I need to try all possible ig-platform-ids? :D
"What is DVMT-prealloc set to?" The last time I try to patch DVMT-prealloc, it's already 128mb so I didn't patch it.
The rest I have tried but sleep still broken.In addition, when I plug another screen in I can see mac run fine on that screen except built-in laptop screen.

"You should also try different ig-platform-ids." You mean I need to try all possible ig-platform-ids? :D

Yes (specifically, all valid ig-platform-id).

"What is DVMT-prealloc set to?" The last time I try to patch DVMT-prealloc, it's already 128mb so I didn't patch it.
The rest I have tried but sleep still broken.In addition, when I plug another screen in I can see mac run fine on that screen except built-in laptop screen.

How did you verify DVMT-prealloc is 128mb?

Thanks!
New try... Now I think it's as it should?

Your SystemMemory addresses in ACPI/patched/DSDT.aml are not in sync with ACPI/origin.
You need to re-extract (just to be sure), then re-patch DSDT.aml.

Attachments

• Lenovo 710 Files.zip
    17.4 MB · Views: 72
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back