CPU
i3-5005U
Graphics
HD 5500
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hi! Can anyone help me on how to setup my Clover Bootloader on my SSD so that I can no longer boot my laptop using my flash drive? I tried following Rehabman's guide but whenever I booted the newly installed EFI partition, it's just showing the Apple logo then reboot.

Hi! Can anyone help me on how to setup my Clover Bootloader on my SSD so that I can no longer boot my laptop using my flash drive? I tried following Rehabman's guide but whenever I booted the newly installed EFI partition, it's just showing the Apple logo then reboot.
If you can boot your laptop with the usb drive.
Copy the EFI folder of your usb installer drive to the desktop, now mount the EFI partition of your hard drive, find and delete the EFI folder that is currently on the hard drive and replace it with the one you copied from the usb drive - Now reboot and you should be able to boot without the aid of the usb drive

If you can boot your laptop with the usb drive.
Copy the EFI folder of your usb installer drive to the desktop, now mount the EFI partition of your hard drive, find and delete the EFI folder that is currently on the hard drive and replace it with the one you copied from the usb drive - Now reboot and you should be able to boot without the aid of the usb drive
Oh, it's already working sir. Thank you for your response.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back