Dell XPS 9550
CPU
i7 6700
Graphics
HD 530, GTX 960M
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hello,

I have installed OS X Sierra 10.12.5 successfully on an Dell Inspiron 17 N7110. When I boot after install and Inject Intel 0x01000 via Clover then I don't get any picture on the Laptop Monitor and the HDMI Connector isn't also working. When I boot with an FakeID for the Graphics Card then I get an picture without any Graphics acceleration.

The Hardware is: Intel i3 2310, Chipset is an Intel 6 Series and Graphic Card is an Intel HD3000.

I also have the problem that I can only boot with the NullCPUPowermanagement otherwise I get an Kernel Panic. I have also injected the HPET but I also get with these Fix an Kernel Panic.

I have attached my current Clover Folder.

Off Topic: Is there an Section where I can add additionally Hardware of Laptops and Desktop that I have when I need support for these?

Thank you for any help.

Attachments

• CLOVER.zip
    1.9 MB · Views: 50
Hello,

I have installed OS X Sierra 10.12.5 successfully on an Dell Inspiron 17 N7110. When I boot after install and Inject Intel 0x01000 via Clover then I don't get any picture on the Laptop Monitor and the HDMI Connector isn't also working. When I boot with an FakeID for the Graphics Card then I get an picture without any Graphics acceleration.

The Hardware is: Intel i3 2310, Chipset is an Intel 6 Series and Graphic Card is an Intel HD3000.

I also have the problem that I can only boot with the NullCPUPowermanagement otherwise I get an Kernel Panic. I have also injected the HPET but I also get with these Fix an Kernel Panic.

I have attached my current Clover Folder.

Off Topic: Is there an Section where I can add additionally Hardware of Laptops and Desktop that I have when I need support for these?

Thank you for any help.

Follow the Clover guide linked from the FAQ.
http://www.tonymacx86.com/el-capita...faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.html

Although you should read the FAQ for an overview of issues, the Clover guide is linked from the first question: "Q. Where do I start?", just after the bold face "Clover Guide".
Here is a direct link, just to be clear:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-booting-the-os-x-installer-on-laptops-with-clover.148093/

Also, your profile must be filled out with complete details as requested in the FAQ, again under "Q. Where do I start?". All seven details requested are equally important.

And if you have an issue (after following the guide), or on any other problem, you must provide a detailed description of the problem including information that helps us understand what you're doing. Always attach "Problem Reporting" files as per FAQ.
http://www.tonymacx86.com/el-capita...faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.html
The required files and data are fully detailed in the last question in the FAQ:
"Q. What are typical "Problem Reporting" files?"

Thanks for you reply. I have now managed to get an picture with your config.plist config_HD3000_1600x900.plist and with the generated SSDT of ssdtPRgen I could now boot with out NullCPUPowermanagement when I drop the OEM Table of CpuPM. The USB 3.0 Ports I could only get to work with flashing the Vendor and SubVendorID to an Sonnet Device because the GeenricUSBXHCI didn't work for me on Sierra but the Ports won't show in the USB Section of the Systeminformation. Then I have still to do to patch my DSDT to get the Battery Status working.

Thanks for you reply. I have now managed to get an picture with your config.plist config_HD3000_1600x900.plist and with the generated SSDT of ssdtPRgen I could now boot with out NullCPUPowermanagement when I drop the OEM Table of CpuPM. The USB 3.0 Ports I could only get to work with flashing the Vendor and SubVendorID to an Sonnet Device because the GeenricUSBXHCI didn't work for me on Sierra but the Ports won't show in the USB Section of the Systeminformation. Then I have still to do to patch my DSDT to get the Battery Status working.

Marked solved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back