i7 6700K
Graphics
GTX 1060 6Gb
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
So I have this 950 Pro for Windows, and for Mac I have a PCI Samsung SSD, boot to macOS just fine on that SSD, NVMe is not showing either on desktop or Disk Utility, it shows on system report though, as it is not an Apple NVMe thats all I get, all I want is for me to be able to transfer files from and to that NVMe, ofc with Paragon NTFS. Used NVMeGeneric.kext and had a Kernel Panic, same for HackrNVMeFamily-10_11_6.kext. Any other way I can try to get this NVMe working? Or should I give up?

NVMe.png

So I have this 950 Pro for Windows, and for Mac I have a PCI Samsung SSD, boot to macOS just fine on that SSD, NVMe is not showing either on desktop or Disk Utility, it shows on system report though, as it is not an Apple NVMe thats all I get, all I want is for me to be able to transfer files from and to that NVMe, ofc with Paragon NTFS. Used NVMeGeneric.kext and had a Kernel Panic, same for HackrNVMeFamily-10_11_6.kext. Any other way I can try to get this NVMe working? Or should I give up?

View attachment 268307

https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/...h-ionvmefamily-using-class-code-spoof.210316/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back