(USB + Hard drive or SSD)same path
and booooooom magic

hey there

use WhateverGreen.kext
Lilu.kext

copy them to EFI>clover>kext>other
and booooooom magic

Thanks, I appreciate your reply! I'll give that a try this evening when I get back home. I thought the RX580 would have had native support in 10.13... Does the WhateverGreen kext provide full acceleration and functionality?

hey there

use WhateverGreen.kext
Lilu.kext

copy them to EFI>clover>kext>other
and booooooom magic

No luck. Unfortunately this didn't make any difference :crazy:. I'm completely confused as to how to get this card working in High Sierra.

No luck. Unfortunately this didn't make any difference :crazy:. I'm completely confused as to how to get this card working in High Sierra.
Would you mind sharing your config.plist to see your settings there as I am stuck on boot as well...

I decided to install High Sierra using HFS+ instead of APFS. Once installed, I used MultiBeast to install WhateverGreen and AMD graphics fix. All seems to be working now!
Just curious - what was your logic behind deciding to try HFS+ (vs. APFS)?

I have the same problem. It seems you have to flash the RX 580 to get the properly device id. I’m not sure about it. I’ll post my EFI here when I’m getting home.

I have the same problem. It seems you have to flash the RX 580 to get the properly device id.
Not true and not necessary.

im having the same issue, installing in HFS+ didnt cure the issue any ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back