Contribute
Register

[Solved]RTL8111 ethernet detected but not connected after updating to 10.13.6 and Clover v2.4k r4617

Status
Not open for further replies.
no way man..trying to switch inject kext to detect, let me see

edit: nada de nada S**t
What does that mean ?
Post something meaningful if you want any help.
What happens when you boot ?

What happens when you boot ?

it boots fine, the problem is my pc can't get an IP due to the ethernet card problem...should i upload my config.plist so you can have a look yourself? see below
otherways i'll have to install the os in a new partition in order to compare what's changed(hope i'll be able to do so XD)

Attachments

• config.plist
    4.8 KB · Views: 150
Last edited:
it boots fine, the problem is my pc can't get an IP due to the ethernet card problem...should i upload my config.plist so you can have a look yourself? see below
otherways i'll have to install the os in a new partition in order to compare what's changed(hope i'll be able to do so XD)
The problem is not your config.plist.
Post an image showing contents of /Library/Extensions/.
Post an image of System Information - Ethernet.
In Terminal :
Code:
sudo kextcache -i /
Post the output here.

The problem is not your config.plist
Post an image of System Information - Ethernet .
In Terminal :
Code:
sudo kextcache -i /

here you are
Schermata 2018-07-24 alle 10.51.17.png
Schermata 2018-07-24 alle 10.48.57.png
View attachment 342841
Schermata 2018-07-24 alle 10.48.29.png

Last edited:
The problem is not your config.plist.
Post an image of System Information - Ethernet.
In Terminal :
Code:
sudo kextcache -i /
Post the output here.

pilgrim i posted what u asked for in my previous post, pls help me :(

pilgrim i posted what u asked for in my previous post, pls help me :(
If you do not use quoted replies then I do not get notified that you have posted.

That all looks perfect.
The kext is correctly loaded and the interface is identified as en0.
The only thing that is slightly odd is that you have version 2.2.2, the version available on this site is 2.2.1.
No reason that i can think of why it wouldn't work, especially as you say that it works in Windows.

Go to System Preferences - Network and delete the connection from the list then restart and add it back in again.

If you do not use quoted replies then I do not get notified that you have posted.

That all looks perfect.
The kext is correctly loaded and the interface is identified as en0.
The only thing that is slightly odd is that you have version 2.2.2, the version available on this site is 2.2.1.
No reason that i can think of why it wouldn't work, especially as you say that it works in Windows.

Go to System Preferences - Network and delete the connection from the list then restart and add it back in again.

nothing changed at all, wifi stopped working after that..furthermore my system did not start, so i had to restore again my backup...i'm about to give it up guys..

the only thing i think i can do right now is installing 10.13.6 to another partition of my MacHDD and hoping it works so i'll restore settings and data on that partition..*fingercross*
wut do u think?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back