Contribute
Register

[Solved]RTL8111 ethernet detected but not connected after updating to 10.13.6 and Clover v2.4k r4617

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing to add.

nothing changed, don't really know what to do next, is it possible to roll back to 10.13.3?(last one which worked)
i tried to install it from the installer but it didn't work..how can i do that pilgrim?i really need to install without losing my data and settings

nothing changed, don't really know what to do next, is it possible to roll back to 10.13.3?(last one which worked)
If you have a backup then restore it.

i tried to install it from the installer but it didn't work..how can i do that pilgrim?i really need to install without losing my data and settings
If you have the installer then install onto a new disk but I seriously doubt that it will help you.

It all appears to be installed correctly are you certain that the problem is not elsewhere on your network ?

If you have the installer then install onto a new disk but I seriously doubt that it will help you.

It all appears to be installed correctly are you certain that the problem is not elsewhere on your network ?

i don't have a 10.13.3 backup 'cause after the installation of 10.13.6 everything was ok so i backed up that version...then i updated clover to the latest version and the problems started to come.

done with 10.13.6 but it didn't help..i'll try with 10.13.3 and see what changes.

perhaps it may be my ethernet cable, i'm trying with a new one at the moment, will let you know later.

Last edited:

IT IS THE CABLE. I CHANGED IT AND EVERYTHING IS FINE NOW!!** Schermata 2018-07-25 alle 12.29.37.png

i'm sorry for wasting your time pilgrim, i'm so sorry!

one last question when i updated clover to the latest version it gave me a problem..once it booted into clover boot screen clover did not show my macos HDD and i couldn't boot...how can i solve that problem?

as far as the problem of the required drivers64uefi thing is concerned i have aptiomemoryfix, osxfatbinaryfix and osxaptiofix2drv selected by default in my config.plist...what do i have to delete?
You have your /EFI-Backups folder and can see what worked for you before.

Most people only need :
ApfsDriverLoader-64.efi
AptioMemoryFix-64.efi
FSInject-64.efi
HFSPlus.efi

what is osxfatbinaryfix supposed to do?
Don't be lazy, you can use Google as well as anyone else.

You have your /EFI-Backups folder and can see what worked for you before.

Most people only need :
ApfsDriverLoader-64.efi
AptioMemoryFix-64.efi
FSInject-64.efi
HFSPlus.efi

Don't be lazy, you can use Google as well as anyone else.

sorry for posting again even if solved..i changed the cable and it doesn't connect to the internet again..windows ethernet is super fine though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back