intel i7 7700K
Graphics
Intel HD630
Mac
  1. Mac mini
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hello,

A problem I had with Sierra was that the instinction of the machine restarts after two seconds of stopping. This problem has been solved by enabling this option activating FixShutdown_0004 in Clover Configurator but I see that this option is no longer available with 10.13.1 in Clover Configurator. How to do ?

Thank you in advance to everyone.

Thanks aztlan78,

I managed to find by opening the config.plist file with PlistEdit Pro, by flipping through the different pages.
Open config.plist with PlistEdit Pro
ACPI
DSDT
Fixes
FixShutdoown -----> click on NO and validate on YES
Then save

Unable to do this with the latest Clover Configurator, from every modification I make with Clover Configurator 4.55.0 the restart remains stuck on the apple at the start.
Is this version of Clover Configurator reliable?

Thank you all

[Solved]

Thanks aztlan78,

I managed to find by opening the config.plist file with PlistEdit Pro, by flipping through the different pages.
Open config.plist with PlistEdit Pro
ACPI
DSDT
Fixes
FixShutdoown -----> click on NO and validate on YES
Then save

Unable to do this with the latest Clover Configurator, from every modification I make with Clover Configurator 4.55.0 the restart remains stuck on the apple at the start.
Is this version of Clover Configurator reliable?

Thank you all

[Solved]

Hi, I am getting the same problem with clover configurator on 10.13.1 anything I change in config using CC stalls on restart and won't boot past apple logo. It' messing me up here!

It's renamed to FixShutdown
Thank you vulgo

Yes I suspected, but as I explain when I make a change with Clover Configurator 4.55.00 when restarting the machine nothing happens after the logo of the apple, it will not start and this since version 10.13 even before the update in 13.13.1.
In addition to Clover Configurator FixShutdown was already activated, which surprised me even before making any changes. This is why I went through PlistEdit pro.
I even tried earlier versions of Clover Configurator without success.
All in all, I found this method working correctly.

Good evening to all,

Those new "friendly names" were introduced in Clover r4282

Clover r4282 and newer can handle both old ("FixShutdown_0004") & new ("FixShutdown") key.

Those new "friendly names" were introduced in Clover r4282

Clover r4282 and newer can handle both old ("FixShutdown_0004") & new ("FixShutdown") key.

My answer is always the same, with the old or the new version, when I make a modification, when restarting the screen remains stuck on the apple and nothing happens, the FixShutdown was already activated in CC, in the version 4.55.00, that's why I made the change with PlistEdit Pro and there everything went smoothly.

My answer is always the same, with the old or the new version, when I make a modification, when restarting the screen remains stuck on the apple and nothing happens, the FixShutdown was already activated in CC, in the version 4.55.00, that's why I made the change with PlistEdit Pro and there everything went smoothly.
Did you update Clover to r4282 or newer first?

Did you update Clover to r4282 or newer first?

I tried the latest version of CC 4.55.00 which is r4282, the other versions have also caused the blocking at startup.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back