Graphics
Nvidia Geforce GTX 750TI
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
After the most recent OSX update I can no longer get past startup, even in safe mode...the only out of the ordinary thing I noticed is I no longer see the boot list before Chameleon shows up. 0716151818.jpg

Recent updates = no startup, even in safe mode

After the most recent OSX update I can no longer get past startup, even in safe mode...the only out of the ordinary thing I noticed is I no longer see the boot list before Chameleon shows up. View attachment 144233

Please read the Rules :

Profiles need to contain at least your primary system to assist others with helping you

After the most recent OSX update I can no longer get past startup, even in safe mode...the only out of the ordinary thing I noticed is I no longer see the boot list before Chameleon shows up. View attachment 144233

Did you update the web drivers for your graphics card after you updated OS X ?

If not, add nv_disable=1 to your boot flags.

Boot to the desktop and install the web drivers appropriate to your build, then you should be back to normal.

http://www.tonymacx86.com/showthread.php?t=161256

Thanks P1LGRIM that worked! I should've looked through Chameleon's Help menu more to find that. Still learning...

Hi I also have this problem but the boot flag didn't help mine. It still won't get past the apple logo screen? I tried the -v and it ends on Error code 8877652 and still waiting for root device? It won't boot in safe mode either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back