Graphics
ASUS GTX560Ti
Mac
  1. MacBook
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Guys, has Mavericks supported Realtek RTL8139/810x Fast Ethernet NIC? If yes, how to enable it?
The Ethernet card doesn't appear in my system report. my system's spec as below my name.

Thanks in advance!

edit: VEN:1186

SOLVED
1. I Re-installed 10.9.4 using USB UniBeast.
2. Post installation using MultiBeast 6.3.1 + userDSDT, just ignored network kext.
3. Download PCGenRTL8139Ethernet.kext from http://www.hackintoshosx.com/files/download/27-rtl8139-810x-ethernet-kext-for-mac-os-ml-10-8-2/
4. Copy the downloaded PCGenRTL8139Ethernet.kext to the PlugIns folder of IONetworkingFamily.kext in S/L/E. Next repair permission then re-start.
5. Go online :)

Realtek RTL8139/810x does not appear in Mavericks

Does not work for me :( I am 100% sure that I need a RTL8139 Kext for my NIC card because it works for me on Lion. But when I upgraded to Mavericks there were no possible way to get the internet to work. I tried every possible kext related to the RTL8139. At some point the system report was detecting the NIC card and the kext but still there was no internet and when I went to the system preferences under network setting the ethernet status was off.

Realtek RTL8139/810x does not appear in Mavericks

Does not work for me :( I am 100% sure that I need a RTL8139 Kext for my NIC card because it works for me on Lion. But when I upgraded to Mavericks there were no possible way to get the internet to work. I tried every possible kext related to the RTL8139. At some point the system report was detecting the NIC card and the kext but still there was no internet and when I went to the system preferences under network setting the ethernet status was off.

SOLVED!!! What I did was to use KextBeast to install the kext you suggested into the S/L/E folder not in the plugins folders of IONetworkFamily. THANKS A LOT FOR THE KEXT MATE!!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back