CPU
i7 6700K
Graphics
GTX 1060
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I can't seem to get the audio to work on the Gigabyte Brix i3-7100. I've got the HD620 onboard graphics working fine. I've patched DSDT.

I've tried a number of things and have had success with the Mirone HDA patcher in the past, so I tried to use that.

I think I just need to use the patched AppleHDA.kext it provides, right? And probably CodecCommander.kext.

Problem reporting files attached.

Any helps is greatly appreciated!

Attachments

• gigabyte-brix.zip
    143.3 KB · Views: 91
Last edited:
I can't seem to get the audio to work on the Gigabyte Brix i3-7100. I've got the HD620 onboard graphics working fine. I've patched DSDT.

I've tried a number of things and have had success with the Mirone HDA patcher in the past, so I tried to use that.

I think I just need to use the patched AppleHDA.kext it provides, right? And probably CodecCommander.kext.

Problem reporting files attached.

Any helps is greatly appreciate!

Your kextcache output shows no patched AppleHDA files installed.

Hm. I definitely installed the one provided from the Mirone HDA Patcher. Any idea why that wouldn't be working?

I did that. The files are attached in the original post. I'm posting because I'm not sure what's going wrong and I'm not clear on what I should do to figure this out.

Ah, ok. I missed the EFI directory it looks like. Sorry about that - it's attached.

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    19.7 MB · Views: 81
and IOReg, that's attached here.

Attachments

• gigabyte-brix.ioreg
    3.9 MB · Views: 120
Those are in the original post and unchanged since posting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back