Contribute
Register

[Solved] re-download yosemite.app? or downgrade or downdate El Capitan to Yosemite?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Gigabyte B450M-DS3H
CPU
Ryzen 5 3600
Graphics
RX 570
Mac
  1. Mac Pro
Classic Mac
  1. Classic
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
[SOLVED] re-download yosemite.app? or downgrade or downdate El Capitan to Yosemite?

Hi, i install El Capitan 10.11.4, but i´m not convenced of functionally, its so slowly at star, i want return to Yosemite 10.10.5, but my copy of yosemite.app is corrupted (Unibeast say: "Your selected Mac OS X Installer is incomplete. Please delete all copies of the installer from all mounted volumes and redownload it again from the Mac App Store."), i try create USB yosemite with Terminal, but this fail to, additional i damage my install el capitan :banghead:

two questions:

¿i can download yosemite.app from appstore?, how? appstore only contains El Capitan.
or ¿is possible downgrade downdate El Capitan to Yosemite?

thank you any help.

Sorry for my bad english.

my setup:
MoBo: Asus H81M-C
RAM: 4 + 4Gb 1333Mhz
Graphics: Zotac Geforce GT 740 2Gb GDDR5
CPU: Intel i3 4130 3.3Ghz

****SOLUTION****

Hi, yesterday i solved my problem, format HD and install Maveriks, into maveriks run copy Yosemite.app to Applications/, with Unibeast 6.2.0 i create USB boot of Yosemite and error "Your selected Mac OS X Installer is incomplete" disapear totally, with the USB Yosemite install without problems with El Capitan method guide (USB formated how el capitan guide describe)

Post-intall Multibeast Yosemite 7.5.0 (DSDT FREE, Drivers = to my board: Audio Realtek ALC887; Network Realtek 8111G) anything more.

Reboot from HD new installation Yosemite, its all OK, audio, network, graphic card.

in "about this MAC" show my graphic card Nvidia chipset 2Gb, no recognize for your name (Zotac Nvidia GT 740 2Gb GDDR5), but functionally ok.

The time of the certificates ran out on the older installers. BTW, from where did you download Mavericks and Yosemite?

The time of the certificates ran out on the older installers. BTW, from where did you download Mavericks and Yosemite?

Hi Stork, both he had downloaded from appstore, and have a backup on an external disk.

if you have downloaded Mavericks or Yosemite before, You can download it again from App Store : Purchased tab

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back