Mobile QuadCore Intel Core i7 3920XM 3100 MHz Ivy Bridge-MB
Graphics
NVIDIA Quadro K2000M / Intel HD Graphics 4000 - 2 GB DDR3 SDRAM
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hello

I can't run my usb ports. Only works the wifi usb card but not very well.

Attachments

• debug_6926.zip
    1.7 MB · Views: 60
I'm trying to do a custom ssdt for USBInjectAll.kext following the guide but I don't know how rename XHCI to XHC.

Any help? @feartech @RehabMan

Attachments

• debug_3961.zip
    1.6 MB · Views: 44
  • Devahack_USB-before ssdt.ioreg
    10.2 MB · Views: 125
Last edited:
I hav no very clear if I have to use FakePCIID.kext and FakePCIID_XHCIMux.kext. In fact, I have the most of USB dispositives on EH01 and EH02 but I don't have installed FakePCIID.kext or FakePCIID_XHCIMux.kext. @feartech @RehabMan

I followed the guide and I've got the 2 ports usb3 recognize an usb 3.0 but I test the velocity wiuth blackmagic disk speed test and is very slow. 15 mb/s write - 106 mb/s read.

The same for usb ports 2.0

Any idea?

What kind of device are you testing with?

I hav no very clear if I have to use FakePCIID.kext and FakePCIID_XHCIMux.kext. In fact, I have the most of USB dispositives on EH01 and EH02 but I don't have installed FakePCIID.kext or FakePCIID_XHCIMux.kext. @feartech @RehabMan

With 7-series chipset (as seems to be indicated in your profile), you will most likely need FakePCIID_XHCIMux.kext (and FakePCIID.kext, of course).

With a pendrive 3.0 and another 2.0.

USB flash storage is typically quite slow.
Not a valid test for USB speeds, as such devices rarely reach the limits of USB2, let alone USB3.

USB flash storage is typically quite slow.
Not a valid test for USB speeds, as such devices rarely reach the limits of USB2, let alone USB3.
So I installed FakePCIID_XHCIMux.kext and FakePCIID.kext and the SSDT doesn't work now, like in the beginning.

Attachments

• debug_6443.zip
    1.6 MB · Views: 52
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back