i9-9900K
Graphics
AMD Radeo VII
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
  2. Mac mini
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hello everyone. My problem is that I buy that nvme and achieve a near perfect installation (not audio which does not bother me because I use a motu 896mkiii), then buy a second nvme of equal characteristics to install windows (if I think better, I should buy A single 1 Tb and do dual boot). When both nvme are connected the mac sierra system crashes when uploading and restarts. Has anyone tried with two nvme?

Hello everyone. My problem is that I buy that nvme and achieve a near perfect installation (not audio which does not bother me because I use a motu 896mkiii), then buy a second nvme of equal characteristics to install windows (if I think better, I should buy A single 1 Tb and do dual boot). When both nvme are connected the mac sierra system crashes when uploading and restarts. Has anyone tried with two nvme?

Did you spoof the class-code for both?
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/...h-ionvmefamily-using-class-code-spoof.210316/

Thanks RehabMan: solved the problem. I just had to do the SSDT_NVMe-Pcc.aml again with the code for two NVMe.
Once again, thank you very much.

Thanks RehabMan: solved the problem. I just had to do the SSDT_NVMe-Pcc.aml again with the code for two NVMe.
Once again, thank you very much.

Marked solved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back