Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Gigabyte Z370 HD3P
CPU
Intel Core I7 8700K
Graphics
Gigabyte Aorus Radeon RX580
Please someone help me...

I've tried everything, I've tried thousands of different combinations that I've been reading through the different forum posts but I can not get my card to have dual monitor ... The screen flickers and has strange effects when I connect the DVI-D cable. The HDMI works properly with audio... The graphics is a Gigabyte Aorus Radeon RX580 8Gb ... I've tried with lilu, whatevergreen, radeondeInit, orinoco framebuffer, disabling Intel HD630 from the bios and CSM support ... But even so I can not have dual monitor ... I enclose my Clover folder in case anyone could help me ... Thank you very much, I'm desperate ... I have audio from the hdmi thanks to whatevergreen ... The hackintosh detects the two screens but the one that is connected by dvi jumps, pixelates and constantly fails.

Intel core i7 8700k
Gigabyte Z370 HD3P

Attachments

• murrubioreg.ioreg
    5.9 MB · Views: 212
  • CLOVER.zip
    3.6 MB · Views: 90
  • Captura de pantalla 2018-04-21 a las 7.07.32.png
    Captura de pantalla 2018-04-21 a las 7.07.32.png
    116.5 KB · Views: 259
Please... someone?? Thanks...

I have a similar problem with the exact same GFX-card, with only 1 of the 3 monitors actually working. H264 export in FCPX also fails...

I looked since I use duel monitors with my gigabyte card with no problems, ( HDMI and DVI ).
Your config.plist has confused me completely.
I only use 1 SSDT for USB.
No renames, kexts, or patches for graphic card.
Enabled iGPU in headless mode. ( Just because, I don't use FCP ).
BruceX = 15 seconds

Attachments

• D.ioreg
    5.9 MB · Views: 219
  • config.plist
    4.9 KB · Views: 176
thanks for the answers ... I also worked OOB But without encoder h265 or screen recording in quicktime ...

I discovered that to work all that I had to enable the intel uhd630 and work both cards ... whatevergreen gave me audio in the hdmi and my configuration smbios was always 18,3 until I discovered that intel 630 did not work well in that smbios ...
I chose the smbios imac 17.1 for intel to work well and I could connect the two screens thanks to ati inject, orinoco FB ... hdmi connected to radeon rx580 and dvi connected to intel 630 ....

the other ports of the rx580 never they worked for me ...

to see if someone with the same card suggests something new ...

Someone to help me patch the framebuffer with the correct connectors of my rx 580 please ... I'm not too good at doing that and I've tried but it does not work out ... I attach the rom file of the graphic and the ioreg .. .

My card is Gigabyte Aorus Radeon RX580
HDMI, DVI-D, DP, DP, DP. I do not know if that is the correct order but those are the connectors. Thanks in advance...

Attachments

• 1002_67df_22f11458.rom.zip
    44.2 KB · Views: 116
  • imac18,3murr.zip
    923.3 KB · Views: 119
Solved ... Thanks for the help ...

What was the fix?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back