CPU
i7 7700HQ
Graphics
Itel HD 630/GTX 950M: 1920x1080
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hi! I'm running 10.13.1 version and I'm trying to update at 10.13.4. Everytime I download the update, the system reboots and update doesn't install, so I still remain with 10.13.1 version. I found same problem with other older updates but I can't understand why it doesn't work.
I also tried to make a bootable usb with 10.13.4 but I can't see install partition in clover's gui, while using the same config attached to this post.

Attachments

• Archivio 2.zip
    3.5 MB · Views: 54
Hi! I'm running 10.13.1 version and I'm trying to update at 10.13.4. Everytime I download the update, the system reboots and update doesn't install, so I still remain with 10.13.1 version. I found same problem with other older updates but I can't understand why it doesn't work.
I also tried to make a bootable usb with 10.13.4 but I can't see install partition in clover's gui, while using the same config attached to this post.

You forgot HFSPlus.efi in drivers64UEFI.
And your Clover is too old.

I updated Clover and added HFSPlus.efi but it still doesn't install the update.

Attachments

• Archivio.zip
    3.5 MB · Views: 50
I updated Clover and added HFSPlus.efi but it still doesn't install the update.

After applying the update via the App Store, you must boot the installer you see in your Clover selections until it goes away.
And after any failed attempt (eg. should you fail to do that), you will need to start over with the update process.

It fails anyway, I just tried to boot the installer in Clover. This is the log file. Do I have to re-download the update?

Attachments

• Installer Log 7-May-2018.txt
    99.8 KB · Views: 179
It fails anyway, I just tried to boot the installer in Clover. This is the log file. Do I have to re-download the update?

After any failed attempt, you must start the process over.
Make sure you update everything before the update (kexts, Clover, etc).
And then once you start the update process, pay close attention to the options available in Clover. Clover does not always pick the correct entry, so you have to keep a close watch on it.

It finally worked, thanks a lot!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back