Contribute
Register

[Solved] Please help...stuck at attempting system restart mach reboot. Very frustrated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Gigabyte Aorus Ultra Gaming
CPU
i7-8700
Graphics
EVGA GeForce GTX 1060
Hi,
I am a first-time Hackintosher. I managed to get dual installation of OS X and Windows on the same drive. I first installed MacOS High Sierra rebooted several times successfully and installed VOODOOHDA. It fixed my sound including HDMI Audio. I installed SoundFlowerBed for HDMI volume control. Then I proceeded to install Windows on another partition. Now I am unable to boot back into MacOS. It keep telling me "attempting system restart mach reboot" and it is stuck at the apple logo. Even USB installer does not work. It also runs into same problem so I cannot reinstall either. In my BIOS, VT-d is disabled and XHCI Hand-off is Enabled. I have tried dropping MATS and DMAR but still get the error. I have uploaded my EFI folder and a snapshot of my boot screen. Please help...getting really frustrated.

Attachments

• MVIMG_20180713_121105.jpg
    MVIMG_20180713_121105.jpg
    9.7 MB · Views: 116
  • EFI.zip
    32.3 MB · Views: 58
Hi,
I am a first-time Hackintosher. I managed to get dual installation of OS X and Windows on the same drive. I first installed MacOS High Sierra rebooted several times successfully and installed VOODOOHDA. It fixed my sound including HDMI Audio. I installed SoundFlowerBed for HDMI volume control. Then I proceeded to install Windows on another partition. Now I am unable to boot back into MacOS. It keep telling me "attempting system restart mach reboot" and it is stuck at the apple logo. Even USB installer does not work. It also runs into same problem so I cannot reinstall either. In my BIOS, VT-d is disabled and XHCI Hand-off is Enabled. I have tried dropping MATS and DMAR but still get the error. I have uploaded my EFI folder and a snapshot of my boot screen. Please help...getting really frustrated.

Hi. I fixed it!!! So it turns out Intel Rapid Storage was turned on in the bios. I turned it off and voila, I am now in MacOS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back