Contribute
Register

[SOLVED] "Please go to https://panic.apple.com to report this panic" after updating to High Sierra

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry, how?
mount your efi folder, navigate to the clover folder, copy to desktop, open clover folder, delete themes folder (we don't need that) then right click the clover folder on desktop and click compress "clover" and the upload it here

if you are having issues booting, boot with your usb installer

mount your efi folder, navigate to the clover folder, copy to desktop, open clover folder, delete themes folder (we don't need that) then right click the clover folder on desktop and click compress "clover" and the upload it here

if you are having issues booting, boot with your usb installer
ok, the problem is the mounting part.

not sure why you are injecting intel when you have an ATI video card

How in the world happened? Mah... What can I do?
you can edit your config.plist and where it says inject -> intel change from true to false

as i have no experience with ati, you may want to check the graphics section

also, if you can boot fine with your usb installer, it may be best to boot with usb, mount usb efi and then copy that efi to desktop

then mount efi on hard drive and then copy efi from desktop to efi mounted on hard drive

you can edit your config.plist and where it says inject -> intel change from true to false

as i have no experience with ati, you may want to check the graphics section

also, if you can boot fine with your usb installer, it may be best to boot with usb, mount usb efi and then copy that efi to desktop

then mount efi on hard drive and then copy efi from desktop to efi mounted on hard drive

Sadly the sys keeps panicking in the same point as before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back