Graphics
RX 580
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
  2. Mac mini
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi all - got some permissions problems.
I am attempting to share files via afp between my hack pro, and my hack server. Pro is a gigabyte board, all in signature.
Server is where the issue lies I think, it’s an ASUS P7P55D-E-Pro.
I have file sharing on, ignore ownership ticked on all internal drives, and read & write access selected for everyone on all internal drives.
I can connect to an internal HDD from the pro, using connect to server. I can view and grab files from the servers drive. I can’t write to the server.
When I select get info on the remote drive on the pro, under everyone it says “No Access”. When I try to change that, it tells me I don’t have permission necessary.

I’m considering resetting permissions on the drive via terminal, but can’t figure out the syntax, and whether it would make any difference doing it that way compared to just doing it in get info.

I’ve already done it on the server in get info, apply to enclosed items, and deselected and reselected ignore ownership.

Any thoughts anyone? Cheers!

Just updated clover to 4674 and it's fixed this. I couldn't update using Multibeast (it errored) so i updated within cloverConfig.

No nice icons in clover now, but I'll be updating to Mojave soon so I'll use MB then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back